Monday, August 29, 2011

Introduction


This is a picture of me (far left) and my four good friends on graduation in June 2011.

My full name is Stephanie Nicole Ferraris. I am currently a freshman at Clemson University. Although I am an undeclared major, I hope to pursue a Communications major in the future. I was born and grew up in Little Silver, New Jersey for almost 18 years, coming this Wednesday, August 31st. My family consists of my mom, my dad, my older sister, and my two black Labrador retrievers.
            I enjoy hiking, baking, going to the beach, and hanging out with friends. I was the only one out of my grade to come to Clemson from my high school so I am definitely missing home right now. However, I am really happy to be at school in South Carolina and I cannot wait to go to my first football game here!

No comments:

Post a Comment